- Frequency band: 240 – 960 MHz and 2.35 – 2.55 GHz
- Frequency span: 112KHz – 100MHz
- Graphics LCD 128×64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- 2.4GHz RF Generator amplitude: -30dBm to +1dBm
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6Khz to 600Khz
RF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, a very affordable tool for work in all ISM popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and low cost.
It has been designed to be used equally well outdoor and indoor, and can be connected to a PC for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
This model includes a WSUB1G baseline unit plus an RFEM2.4G Expansion Module conveniently assembled and tested. It comes with two SMA connectors and two antennas,a nice Nagoya NA-773 wideband telescopic antenna for Sub-GHz frequencies and a whip helical for 2.4GHz band.